BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 16, 2008

From school :P

Yeah, this one is coming to you directly from school.
We have a work assignment, and being the procrastinator I am, I'm blogging.
I'm sooo bored that most of this is probably going to be blabbing with no apparent subject.
So right now, I've got a substitute teacher, Ms. Johnston, sorta nice lady, a bit strict at times, but overall, she's pretty good. I've got Jacob to my left, Becca to my right, Brendan to the front, Renee and Candace behind me, Brianna to the diagonal back left, no one to the diagonal back right, Pascal to the diagonal front left, and Brody to the diagonal front right.
The keyboard is black, as is the mouse, and the computer. The moniter is white... actually, kinda off-white. My friends are complaining about Kristen sitting at a spot she's not supposed to.
I look out the window and see the Special ED kids biking and playing around on the pavement... I feel bad for their lack of proper brain/muscular development. Pascal is talking with Brendan about some of the functions on the computer, as is Brody. Becca is bored out of her mind, and I think I can speak for everyone when I say the feeling's mutual. Now some grade 7's are playing basketball outside. And Becca just hurt herself, elbow on table.
Not a single person I can see atm is actually doing their work, so I'm not alone here.
Did you know that John Hamilton Gray from P.E.I. is scottish; from Glasgow.
Everyone is talking, and I'm guessing the first person to read this will be F.G. (you know who you are, those are your initials)
The teacher is right behind me....
She's gone, and my eyelash is twitching, it's done.
G2g, work or something should be done soon, and I think the teacher is catching on to me..... *shifty eyes*

2 comments:

Fateema said...

i'm sorry i have no life.

Fateema said...
This comment has been removed by the author.