BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Poems

Yeah, so this is just a bunch of random poems I composed over the last week or so

Sun
A watchful eye high
In the clouds, observing us
Waiting eternal

Her
A drip, a drop,
a patter, a splash,
the rain drives down
with a thundering crash.
Roaring up,
to fill my ears,
running down my
face like tears.
Drowing out the
churchbell toll,
her death, it hurts,
runs through my soul.
Standing up,
to leave her grave,
her life, it's gone,
to late to save.
I'm all alone,
left in the dark.
I walk away, and leave my mark.
A bouquet of flowers,
their petals soaked,
I part at last,
my sadness, uncloaked.

Sky
Just look at the sky,
so true,
so blue,
what a beautiful hue,
But you cannot do,
only see.

Why?
Death, it stalks,
fills me with sorrow,
for I may not live,
to see the 'morrow.

Sleep
The words,
enchanting,
slow,
deep.
I start to
sigh,
lay,
sleep.

You
As I look upon
your enchanting face,
I lose myself.
Lost in the vibrant hue
of your eyes, glistening,
shining out like beacons.
Your hair is gold and brown,
it shimmers
like silken strands of coffee
caught in the light
of a caribbean sunset.
Your body,
it is without equal,
for such beauty,
extravagant beauty,
is as rare as
your smile, lighting up
a room, heating the soul
to a point of frenzy.
You are my life,
my one reason.
For without you,
what is there left?

Twloha
To write love on her arms,
to show that you're there,
to show that you care,
to protect her from pains and from harms.
(Twloha is an non-profit organization that works toward building self-injury clinics, and to raise awareness about suicide)

Love
A colourful hue
A sunset of pink, gold, red
to make bare, the soul

2 comments:

Fateema said...

love the sixth one, it's adorable :]

xoxx.
<3

Rihana said...

The one named love is extremely cute, i really like it. :] <3