BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

All of it.... dissapearing, dying...

It's just been feeling like there have been to many... distractions... in life right now for me to keep up with my blog, I hope you understand. I made this poem one night...

It crashes down,
all around,
in the shadows,
without a sound.
We are all dying,
inside and out,
we take the pain,
without a shout.
For the truth, it seems,
can be suppressed,
despite us being
angry, depressed.
We don't need care,
we just push it deep,
so that our feelings,
it cannot reap.
Because we are
unable to believe,
reality drips like our
mind is a sieve.
Only when we truly
accept what's going on,
will we find a cure,
a shining new dawn.

And now I've got to leave, but I will try to keep up with posts, but I can't promise much.
jm


0 comments: