BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Early in the day

Good morning fine blogstalkers,
Today I'm posting just after coming back from a 5k run for the sake of it :P

So as I was jogging along, listening to music, trying to ignore that weird feeling I always get near my esophagus, I was thinking about how nice it is to be alone sometimes. I mean, people always seem to be afraid of being alone, they always need SOMEONE there to comfort them, and to just be there. I think that being alone from time to time does you alot of good. It lets you think and just be you, as in when I was jogging, I got alot of thinking done that I had been putting off... And the jogging is good exercise, so I send out the recommendation that you go outside at 5:30am or so and just walk for a few minutes and THINK, because afterwards, you feel refreshed and ready for the day.

'Til later,
jm

0 comments: