BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 9, 2008

First of many

Well, here I am, writing my first post of possibly many more. Although I'm not sure exactly what to write about, I'll try my best...

So I was sitting here, in the far corner of my living room, with Mythbusters in the background on the tv (they were exploding cars), when I looked at my brother. He was just sitting there, all 245 pounds of him, on the couch watching the television with a black stare on his face. It struck me that a quickly growing percentage of the world is just like that, obese, lazy and captivated by actvities requiring no more energy than blinking. Technology has brought our physical lives to a halt; we no longer need to search for food, work hard, or use most of our muscles because of wireless technology. We are become stagnant, like a puddle left to fester in the gutters. The glories of our society, the great wall of china, monolithic art and sculptures, and constructions are disappearing because of the sheer effort required to do them. People need to realize that life is more than what is in range of the tv remote, or the keyboard, and that we need to work at life to feel fufilled. And with that, I must go hottub, and I will return, to post more blogs on the computer, therefore subjecting myself to a certain level of hypocrisy. Fair thee well :P

0 comments: