BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another one drags on

And here we go...

A smile, flashed around,
given to those who worry,
but I know deep inside, that
they just rush and hurry
from one task to the next,
uncaring, without thought,
I sigh, depressed, at what
our dreary lives have wrought.
We move along at such a pace
that simple joys slip past,
we forget to think about
our life that passes by so fast.
For my smiles, given out
as easily as glances,
are returned by hateful looks,
stabbing me like lances.
I walk away, all alone,
for I have lost all faith
that humans can be kind,
they're more like an angry wraith,
which rips, tears, and leaves
no more than a shred,
now it's plain to see that
most of mankind should be dead.

Yeah, done for a while I guess... life is still kinda busy.

Until later,
jm

0 comments: