BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Boston trip, day 1 [continued]

And so, after publishing my previous post, my family went out for a swim at the glorious pool... that was sarcasm.... as was that, it was a pretty nice pool actually. And then we went for supper and I had a really good clam chowder.

You see, fresh and local food is way better than any other kind. Here in Boston, fresh seafood is abundant, so I will be partaking in it a few times [Not too much though, I'm pescetarian, but I still don't gorge myself on fish meat...].

And so, I returned to my hotel room, to watch Jackass, Little Miss Sunshine, Zombie Strippers, and Machine Girl on my laptop... all, I may add, which are really good movies, in each their own unique way.

Tomorrow my family is going to see the museum of fine arts, and HARVARD!!! And I know that makes me sound like a nerd for wanting to see Harvard so bad, I don't care. It's the most infamous university in North America, and it's library is one of the world's most extensive.

I will keep you posted on further happenings on my trip tomorrow.

Ta ta for now,
jm