BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Daily quote 4

Thought for Sun, 06 Jul 2008
Physical concepts are free creations of the human mind, and are not, however it may seem, uniquely determined by the external world. -Einstein ...



Yeah, sorry for not exactly being here to post any new blogs. It's all because of the party, and I have been sorta... out of comission for the day. Not enough sleep, I can tell you that.

So I think that this will be my only blog for the rest of the day, sorry again, but I'm just not up for it.

By the way, remember not to put too much vanilla extract in your smoothies... it's not pretty. *gag*

By,
jm


P.S. I am so tired, that I may only stay up until around 1:00am or so before going to sleep... NOT. But really, I am tired, but my sleep cycles are completly messed up, so I won't be up until 12:00pm, but I'll try to wake up at 9:00am because I'll be able to have the entire house to myself. My parents are working and my brother has summer school, he failed civics *gasp**laugh**laugh**laugh* etc....

0 comments: