BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Quota

Ni hao. Wo jiao jiasitin. Wo shi fei chang mei de, ni shi fei pan de.

Yeah, that's just a greeting in mandarin... well, sort of a greeting, just an assortment of random things that I put together, I need to practice my mandarin, so whatever.

Well, I need to fill my daily quota of at least 3 blogs a day, so that you, my wonderful readers, don't get bored.

I went out for lunch today, out to Kelsey's, and it was pretty good, but my nachos didn't have enough cheese on them... oh well. So over the table, my family and I were talking about a tropical vacation for next year. Right now we're contemplating either Hawaii, or Hong Kong. I personally would prefer going to H.K., but that's just me, and my family needs their input as well.

If we went to Hawaii, we would do snorkeling, island hopping, and we would enjoy the native culture and cuisine. I guess we'd do alot of the same in Hong Kong, just with a few more urban attractions.

I'm going to the party in a few hours... can't wait. I still haven't packed anything yet, which should turn into an interesting rush when I realize that I'll only have a few minutes before I'll have to go. I guess that's just me though...

My laptop has been used almost continuously since I got it on my birthday [less than a month ago], and it's showing no signs of having it's use reduced. I do blogging, work, browsing the web, youtube, facebook, msn, music, my poetry writing, picture editing, tv watching, and news-browsing on this computer. Thank god for wireless internet as well, because I use it everywhere in the house, and out in my backyard on the lawnswing.

Which reminds me, I REALLY have to get rid of my farmer tan and my sandal tan at some point. I'm crazy tanned right now, but I'm still ghostly white in other areas. So that might need to be resolved.

I have to go now, my brother wants to watch the movie "AVP" [Alien versus Predator] and I don't, so I'm going to be heading upstairs for a shower.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, I have to paint the bathroom and my bedroom at some point this summer... ugh for the bathroom, and it's about time for my room, I've had neon yellow for 5 years now, it's ENOUGH.

Oops, there's more. Supposedly my family might be going down to lake Placid at some point this summer, against all my wishes. I want to go to Boston, awesome sights, and I want to see Harvard.

A bientot,
jm

0 comments: