BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Party tonight/tomorrow

Well, hello my faithful readers. I am here now to blog about the paranoia many of our parents have concerning us and the opposite sex.

My friends and I are going to the birthday party of a good friend tonight and tomorrow morning, because it is a sleepover including both guys AND girls [gasp]. Personally, I think that we aren't so stupid as to do anything reckless [we're that bad], but our parents are in another frame of mind.

Parents always seem to worry that their kids are going to try to have sex as soon as possible, not really taking into regard the fact that we are responsible, mature teenagers. We don't get in trouble with the law, we don't beat on eachother, and we don't go chasing after girls/guys to no end.

Off topic, but I'm watching this show where this idiot husband is trying to be macho, and use a large piece of building machinery to knock down part of a house, and he's being a complete moron. Let me clear it up now that not all men are complete testosterone-driven idiots. We do think before we act, unlike how television always portrays us.

Back on track, but still sortof on topic, our parents believe we have no control over our hormones, that we are a raging, angsty, bundle of sex drive, but we aren't. Although we do sometimes feel that way, we are in control of our own bodies, so please, just let us do our own thing, we know what we are doing.

Parents, they so ofter forget what being a teenager was like...

Now I have to worry about what to do this afternoon, I could blog some more, but about what? It's difficult to blog when there are no ideas to base it on. I could do some notes or something on Facebook, but once again, which ones? No good ones are on the go at the moment. I might settle for practicing my taekwondo outside [I don't practice it enough anyways]...

I'm going to be having lunch around 1:15pm, but I'm not hungry yet, and then my parents are going to worry about me not eating properly... they are a bit paranoid about proper eating, and because I'm not often hungry, they think I'm starving myself... more parental worries... oh well.

Wow, just saw an advertisement on tv for a show about how people do drugs, then need rehabilitation. Not exactly the prime of the hour, but hey, probably beats sitting on couch doing nothing, although you will probably be depressed after watching just how low some people in society have fallen.

My brother is playing world of warcraft [a computer game] right now, as he does every single day. What draws people to fantasy role-playing games? Is it because people aren't satisfied with their own lives, so they escape into a world where they can be supreme? I think so, for what other reason could there be for playing it 5-6 hours a day, everyday... I used to play it that frequently, then I realized that there were much better ways to spend my time, with friends for example, or blogging.

Alcohol is something that can be great, but also can be something of pure evil. It can release endorphins [chemicals that make you feel good] so that you can enjoy a social experience, but if you drink too much, it can destroy brain cells, damage your liver, and also possibly kill you from alcohol poisoning. I, myself, love alcoholic beverages, but they are not for everyone. Some people never drink alcohol, maybe because they don't like it, maybe because they had a bad experience with it in their family, or because of religious reasons. But of course, because my family is french [Quebecois], we drink ALOT of wine at family get-togethers, and with dinner, so I have tried quite a few different brands and types,

And to finish this blog off, I would like to talk about physical activity. This includes sports, martial arts, running, or just doing exercise. Some people love doing physical activities, but others truly abhor it. That is just a matter of opinion, of course, but I think that we should all do as much exercise as is necessary for a healthy lifestlyle. My brother doesn't do any at all, and it DEFINETLY shows... I used to be alot heavier, but through exercise, I managed to lose 20lbs, despite growing about 3 inches, since christmas. Try to get your daily allotment of exercise, and you'll be glad you did...

Unfortunatly, I have to depart now, I have been blogging for quite a while now, and I need to take a break, for it is almost lunch time.

Parting is such sweet sorrow, and I shall rejoice at my return, but until then, goodbye.

jm

0 comments: