BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Weird?

It's 2am, so fuck off if this post seems weird, i'm tired

So I've been spending the past hour or so on youtube, searching for controversial videos, to read about stupid arguments people have in the comments on the videos. It amazes me how daft some people are; how they can only see their side of the argument, and all other opinions are blasphemous and unimaginable. Of course I realize that I may be similar and not realize it, but whatever.

So I was looking at controversial videos, like a video that labeled My Chemical Romance as hard metal:

You would NOT imagine the amount of people spamming the comments as if they have nothing else to do in their lives... it's odd to imagine how worked up people get about music genres. I feel the classification of music is an opinion, with no hard-set boundaries, so bands go where people THINK they go...


another one was the emo song:
the people on THAT one were a bunch of pretentious people who thought that every person who dressed even remotely like goth/emo were a bunch of depressed, cutting, attention-seeking drama queens who are most likely homosexual. God, I despise those people. Maybe the people who dress like that just like the style? but that most likely NEVER crossed their minds...

one more was a documentary about eating disorders:
So over on that video the comments were not really outright and agressive, most of them were people asking about help on how to be anorexic, because they want to look good for such and such, or lose the christmas fat. It irks me to the enth degree about how clueless they are, and the fact that the mortality rate for anorexia is about 10-15% depending on the statistic's subjects. Diet and exercise are one thing, eating disorders are another.





So yes, I'm tired, And I am freaking pissed at postsecret for being 2 hours late at updating the blog for sunday. I am mentally punching them right now :)

And just to let you know, I have my own secret to mail into postsecret sometime around the spring... I'll post it when I'm done, but be patient, a few months still before it's doable

Now what? I'm bored with nothing to do. possibly more posts, idk, maybe more vids, maybe postsecret will finally update their blog so i can sleep [yes, i know, i'm addicted].

fair thee well young blogstalkers,
jah

0 comments: