BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Grammar

To my, and others probable, dismay, one of my greatest irks is poor grammar. With all of today's citizens getting more and more lazy, the qualities of the english language are quickly slipping from our grasp. All the contractions, the abreviations etc. are getting to be quite annoying. Most people don't even bother speaking in full sentences anymore, just short jabs at the english language, no more speaking the language than chewing it and spitting it out. Don't let this lead you to believe that I cannot take the occasional accidental grammatical or spelling error, these occurences are common enough, and I have nothing against them. But please, at least TRY to use correst grammar, it does the whole world a favour, and alleviates some of the stress from my life.

0 comments: