BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Apology

So sorry faithful readers... for I am unable to post my poetry tonight, my poetic inspiration is currently running low. I would greatly appreciate it if you could write some good ideas or themes for poems in a comment on this article. Now for some of my favourite lines from songs on the Alesana album "On Frail Wings of Vanity and Wax"

Black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax

In my perfection I have no want yet eyes still glint with greed untold, a folly as fatal as sin has now become the end of me

In dreams I've seen her silhouette dance across golden light and autumn...in my dreams...

I would not close the casket; I'm so consumed by your pain

Why would you leave me to die after you had buried the dagger hilt deep?

Dearest love, I hope this message finds you well, as these endless thoughts drip from my soul, every single word secretly paints a fairytale

In my mind blood drips from your eyes, a beautiful last goodbye

Emptiness has darkened my eyes as I hopelessly beg for my life to end

I can't see why you'd run and hide excluding such complacence as tears rain from bloodshot eyes

My envy can't describe how I loathe you for having all the stars, leaving my eyes to marvel at the sky knowing it should be mine

A thousand sails approaching, sent here in her name to reclaim the one I stole and destroy the walls of Troy

Sorry again, and I hope to make it up to you readers out there at some point... it's been too long since my last poetry post.

Goodbye for now,
jm

0 comments: